Monday, December 12, 2011

I Wish My Wifi Worked Better...

Bleh. Our new internet doesn't like me very much.


And my laptop, which is only two-ish years old (a year and a half, really), told me the other day that my battery is crap, and I need a new one. Well, not exactly in those words, but you get the drift. And batteries are apparently expensive! Not such great news for a soon to be broke college student.


Just had to whine about that for a bit, and I'm feeling slightly better.


Oh, no, wait, not done yet:


I hate winter. I'm sick of it. All it's good for is making me cold and sad and ill. No fun at all for me. Blech blech blech.


'Kay, I think I'm really done now.


Not much is up. Waiting for packages to be shipped. Waiting for myself to get some motivation. Just waiting, waiting on the world to change. Oh, wait, that's a John Mayer song. My bad.


So, what's new, what's new? Well, I always want to write stuff, but I can never think of what to write about, or any good storylines. It makes me really sad and stuff. So I'm just gonna keep thinking. Yep.


Today in my 2nd hour class, we went out to our local community charity organization to help sort and organize toys for the Toys for Tots program. It was actually quite fun, and there was the warm, fuzzy feeling of doing something nice for someone else. And I don't think I've ever seen so many toys. It was insane! I kept getting distracted; I do that a lot. You should see me in Wal-Mart sometime. Or really anywhere.


But anyways...still just looking forward to Christmas and the so-called holiday season. I've only got 4 more days of school left before a nice long break, so I think I can make it. Although I've already got three tests scheduled in those four days. Le sigh. 


And tomorrow I get to sit in on the new member interviews for theatre, so that's the first of my new senior-ly duties to attend to. I'm very excited; it's a rite of passage. 


Anywho, I'm either going to go to bed, or go back to playing Tiny Tower now. The latter's more probable at this point, sadly enough.


Ciao for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment