Sunday, December 11, 2011

Who Has Two Thumbs, Speaks Limited French, and Completely Forgot They Had a Blog?

This moi! 


 Whoops. 


Oh well, I'm back now. Apparently. Which isn't really to say that anything interesting has been going on. It's almost Christmas; that's the most interesting thing right about now. I've been busy buying and making and wrapping presents, and so on and so forth. So...yep. 


One of these days, I'm gonna have to think of something interesting to say. Don't hold your breath.


 Other than that, I've been busy getting ready for college and whatnot. Scholarship applications don't fill themselves out, after all. And I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want from life. Yeah, it just got all profound in here. I used to want to be an actress more than anything, but after a lot of logical thinking, reality checks, and prioritising, I've realised that perhaps that's not the best course for me. I still want to act as much as possible, but I think it's not the best career choice. As long as I can do it, for a hobby or whatever, I'll be happy. I don't need to be famous, and the more I've been thinking about it lately, the more I've realised that I don't even want to be a "star" anymore. Celebrities have no privacy, no life, are often publicly ridiculed and slandered, and that's on a good day. On top of that, their careers often put a lot of strain on their family lives and personal relationships. And if that didn't sound like a well planned out research paper, then I don't know what does. All I want out of life is to be happy; plain and simple. I'd still love to live in a big city, and I've decided more and more that what I want to do is write. I want to be a writer, and also probably an editor, preferably of a fashion magazine or big time newspaper. Mhm. 


Now, whether or not this is more realistic than the other goal or not, I don't really know, but I can only hope that all works out in my favor. 


 So...that's about it, I suppose. And if there are any spelling mistakes, blame autocorrect.


 Oh yeah, I got an iPhone. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment