I'm gonna assume this is from the viewpoint of someone who doesn't know me well.
1. I'm really sensitive. And overemotional.
2. I have conflicting interests. On one hand I'm a total nerd, but I also love fashion, and things such as that.
3. I can be really loud.
4. I can be really quiet.
5. I'm outgoing around people that I know well, but around people I don't, I'm usually pretty shy.
6. I'm a dog person.
7. I like crafty stuff, and making stuff, though I'm not particularly great at any one area. I like knitting, and I'm getting better at it, and I also like making jewelry and sometimes sewing.
8. I eat a ton. My friends can vouch for this; I'm always either eating or wanting to eat.
9. I'm not really very good at math or science, nor do I like either at all. A lot of people think, oh, she's smart, she must be great at everything. Nuh-uh. English is where it's at for me.
10. I also absolutely suck at geography and sometimes history. It's more selective with history, I can remember a lot about things I'm interested in (17th century France, mayhaps), but ask me about any of the wars, and...nada.