Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 6: Something You Are Currently Worrying About

Being a generally worrisome person, the correct answer to this question is everything.


However, specific-wise, one thing I've been worried about for a while is college. Obviously. It's kind of front and center in my mind, and it has been all year (and even before that).


My biggest concern is how I'm gonna pay for it. Obviously, I've been applying for all the scholarships I can get my hands on. The FAFSA's not gonna be a super big help for me, and I'm   not really keen on getting a ton of student loans and being way way in debt when I graduate at 22. 


Which at times seems impossibly far away, and other times like it's right around the corner. Though I suppose I ought to focus on graduating high school first.


And I'm worried about classes, and studying, and which dorm to choose, and whether or not what I'm majoring in is going to help me out at all in the real world. I'm freaked about roommates and paying bills and trying to balance out doing too much with not doing enough.


Yep. Exciting times indeed. Stressful, but exciting.

2 comments:

  1. College is a wonderful and terrifying experience.
    If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! I know Central pretty well after two years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! :) I'm about as excited as I an nervous, too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete