Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Hate Being Sick


I don't really think anyone actually enjoys being sick. If they do, they're weird.


I feel like crap, I'm getting nothing done (not so sure I would be getting stuff done if I didn't feel like crap, but I'm just gonna blame it on the illness), I can't taste or smell anything...blech.


All I've managed to do today is watch most of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I watched enough of it, that is, to realize that it was a bad idea to watch it. So I wiped the smeared mascara off my face, sniffled a few more times, and turned it off. Then I organized my DVDs, cos they were scattered all over the place and it was suddenly aggravating my usually dormant OCD.


Now I'm blogging. And after that, I'm gonna eat some ravioli and maybe watch some Doctor Who. 


Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment