Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 9: The Best Thing to Happen to Me This Week

Hmm... the best thing to happen to me all week? I would have to say it's something that hasn't happened yet.


Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving to take a train to Chicago for the weekend for my graduation trip. While I'm there, I'm going to see the musical Mamma Mia too, which is mega exciting.


I'm so jazzed for this trip. Obviously, I mean, I just used the term jazzed. 


I'm gonna go to H&M, and the Cheesecake Factory, and Water Tower Place, and... ooh, Tiffany's! I'm soooooo excited for Tiffany's. Not that I can afford anything there, but it's exciting just to be there.


I can't wait for the trip. Chicago is one of my favorite places ever, and I haven't been there in over four years. So, yeah, mucho excitemento. I'm pretty sure that's not actual Spanish.


Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment