Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 2: How Have You Changed in the Past Two Years?

Hmm, I think I've changed a lot in that last two years.


Two years ago, I was in the middle of my sophomore year. All in all, that was a pretty good year for me. I had a lot of fun in theatre, and managed to be in two plays, which I thought was pretty awesome. I made a lot of new friends that year, and met my boyfriend (though I didn't know it then).


Since then, I've grown up a lot. I'm a bit calmer, a bit less frivolous. Sometimes, anyways. I was still kind of a fluttery, obnoxious underclassman then. Now, I'm a senior. Every once in a while I'm still fluttery and obnoxious, but I try to save it for special occasions. 


In the last couple of years, I met my my merveilleuse boyfriend, and have been dating him for one year, four months, and one day. Very specific, I know.


Last year, I had a great part in a wonderful play, and was lucky enough to be able to help out a lot on another absolutely amazing play. I can't believe it's now my last year in theatre; it's surreal.


In the last couple of years, I quit Spanish, learned some French, changed my life goal several times, and finally settled on one that has made me happy.


This year, a lot of time has been spent worrying about college and money and whatnot. Of course, not all of it is worrying; some of it's just planning. It's an exciting, albeit stressful, time.


There have been a lot of ups and downs the past couple of years. I've grown up in many ways, and changed, whether for the better or worse, for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment