Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 8: A Date I Would Love To Go On

I don't know why, but ever since I was a little girl, I always thought that the most romantic thing ever would be to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center around Christmas-time, when their massive Christmas tree is all lit up, and it looks so festive and pretty.



I really dunno why that's always been my epitome of the best date ever, it just has. I guess because when I was little, I really, really loved Christmas, and I've always wanted to go to New York. I've also always wanted to go see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.


I really hope someday this will happen. It's something I've always wanted to do, ever since I can remember.


Which is weird, cos I can't really ice skate. Whatever, minor technicality.


P.S. I got this picture here: http://www.andykazie.com/keyword/decorations/1/1615804451_z3ckJtc#!i=1615804451&k=z3ckJtcDon't wanna be infringin' on anyone's rights. Plus it's a cool picture, and deserves credit. And Blogger couldn't recognize the URL. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment