Sunday, September 4, 2011

Because I Was Bored, I Started a Blog

Sounds legit, right?


I thought so.


Also, I couldn't think of what to name it. So I gave it a crappy name, to be changed whenever inspiration strikes. I hope it's soon.


So. Um. Hi, guys.


Well, okay, actually I lied a little (I'm not off to a good start, am I?). I started a blog, yes, because I was bored, but also because I like writing. It's true, that is in fact, something I quite enjoy doing a lot. Sometimes I really don't care what I'm writing, or where, I just want to write something.


So, I thought, blog. Voila. I am quite the genius, aren't I?


Alright, I've ranted enough (see what I mean? Ranting is fun, it's good for the soul).


Anyways. Hi. I'm Lizzie. I'm a nerd, you may have noticed (I've only said it 300 times in my profile and blog stuffs).


Um...the rest of the stuff I'll cover in my next post. Yep. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment