Sunday, September 18, 2011

My New Project?

I've spent much of my day looking at weheartit.com for Doctor Who pictures...I don't really want to talk about it, alright? Let's just leave it in the past...


But anyways, I came across something that I want very, very much, and as I'm fairly sure the one in the picture is hand-made, I guess that's how I'm gonna have to come across my own as well. 


Maybe it'll give me something to do...however, most likely it'll just end badly. Ah well.
Yep. I hardcore want this in my life. Minus the stupid political button (though I'll have to add my I heart London one).


Also, I've noticed that, since starting this blog, most of my posts have been about Doctor Who. This makes me feel sad, and awesome, all at the same time.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment