Thursday, September 29, 2011

Power Outages Are No Fun

Apparently, something on our street caught fire (not a house or anything) and caused the power to go out for an unspecified length of time. Awesome. That's just swell.


So it's pitch black in my house, my computer's nearly dead, and I'm gonna miss Grey's Anatomy. I am not a happy camper.


So, I'm going to watch Doctor Who until my computer's battery calls it quits, then probably end up going to bed, cause the lantern I commandeered isn't quite strong enough to read by or anything useful.




But anyways, I thought I'd take this opportunity to blog a bit before I do that. Tomorrow's the Homecoming football game. Yay. I'm going with some friends (mostly to support the marching band, as most of my friends, and my boyfriend are in it), but the weather's supposed to be really nasty and cold, so...not yay.


Then Saturday is the dance, of course. Yippee. I have so very much enthusiasm. But that morning I'm going to visit a prospective college, so that's good fun.


And today we had a big senior meeting about caps and gowns and class mottos and senior shirts. It's crazy to think that we're doing all this stuff. For as long as I can remember, it's just been information that we were not privy to, nor did we really care about. Only the first part's changed, to be honest. Well, no, that's not quite true, at least not for all of us. But still.


So, yeah...that's my news and stuff. I'm gonna go enjoy the last 33% of my computer's battery life. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment