Monday, September 5, 2011

Firsts and Lasts

Well, tomorrow is the first day of my senior year.


My last first day of K-12 education. 


It's so weird. I don't know what to think. I mean, on one hand, I'm psyched because, you know, it's finally senior year, and I get all the perks that come along with that, etc, etc. And of course, it's also exciting to be thinking about college and getting ready for that.


But it's also really scary.


I mean, I'm leaving behind everything that I know and that's familiar to me (or I will be, anyways). I know it's a bit early to start freaking out about all this (technically, I've been freaking out since the beginning of last year), but tomorrow's basically the beginning of the end, for all intents and purposes.


And of course, talking about college and stuff, there's always the obstacle of money. As in, how the heck am I gonna pay for all that crap? I'm not too keen on going into debt by $40,000 when I'm 22 and just graduated. Not at all.


Ugh. But I guess I'm gonna wrap this up and rant more later, because someone else wants the internet now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment