Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eeeep

Or, Why Weeping Angels Are the Scariest Things on the Face of the Planet, Probably.

So, basically, I've been watching Doctor Who all day. In my pajamas. It's been lovely. But anyways, I was watching 'Time of Angels' and 'Flesh and Stone', and let me just say (a fact I already knew, thanks to 'Blink'): Weeping Angels are absolutely terrifying.


Let's just think about this logically for a moment: If you're not looking at them, they could be anywhere. They move, literally, faster than the blink of an eye. If they touch you, you are immediately transported back in time to live out your entire life before you ever make it back to your own time, leaving behind your friends, family, everything you knew...that would suck a lot.

Not to mention, they're just plain creepy. I now get very nervous every time the lights flicker anywhere, and I'm a bit apprehensive about going to a graveyard where there are lots of stone angels around. I've also been known to stare down those creepy little lawn statues. And after watching Blink for the first time, I practiced how long I could keep my eyes open at a time...bad thing is, it wasn't very long at all. 



So, that was just my random rant for the day.


As a side note, I very much want these two things:


Doctor Who TARDIS USB Hub

Doctor Who Desktop Dalek

No comments:

Post a Comment