Sunday, September 4, 2011

Things I Like...


  • Red nail polish. Or sometimes pink.
  • Glitter.
  • Broadway soundtracks, and singing along to them.
  • Harry Potter. Fangirl since I was six years old, mhm.
  • Doctor Who.
  • Reading. Fiction is the best.
  • Autumn. Definitely the best season of all.
  • Facebook. It's true.
  • England. I've never been there, but I am definitely going as soon as I can. Heck, I even wanna live there sometimes. I like their accents, their food, their books, their flag...everything. 
  • Love.
  • Music. My favorite artists are Paramore, Taylor Swift, Florence + the Machine, and Sara Bareilles.
  • Shopping.
  • Shoes! I have 40 pairs in my closet to prove it, too.
  • Writing. Hence the blog.
  • A Very Potter Musical/Sequel
  • Eating. And food.
  • CHOCOLATE. It is the best, hands down.
  • The color blue.
  • Theatre.
  • Acting.
  • Singing. Even though I'm not so great, it makes me happy.
  • Clothes. I have way too many. See also, shopping and shoes.
  • Being creative, whenever possible.
  • Art.
  • Movies. Moulin Rouge, The Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Tangled, The Nightmare Before Christmas, all Harry Potters, and Titanic are my favorites, among others I can't seem to think of right now.
  • Books. The Gemma Doyle trilogy, Harry Potter, Ghostgirl, Emily the Strange, the Help, the Secret Life of Bees, Such A Pretty Face, Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, My Sister's Keeper, Wuthering Heights, Hamlet, and Romeo and Juliet are among my favorites.
  • Glee, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, The Middle, Gilmore Girls, Everwood, The X Files, Modern Family, and Raising Hope are some of my favorite TV shows.
  • Makeup.
  • Being a ginger. Unfortunately, I'm not one. I was for a while, but it was too hard to maintain, and it wasn't really the shade I was aiming for anyways.
Well, I suppose that'll do for now. I'm already enjoying this blogging thing! Haha. :P 

Also, I changed the title of it to the name of one of my favorite Regina Spektor songs. I'm sure it will change again, but for now, I'm good with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment